How would you like to create your own unique style of jewellery which is only limited by your imagination?
For $20 ($10 school students) you can have 2 hours of personalised instruction and assistance. Bring 1 friend for an extra $15 or 2 friends for an extra $25. Use our tools in the class or buy your own. Purchase the beads and other components to use in your creation. We stock a large variety of Swarovski crystal bicones, beads and pearls, pendants and spacers, findings, shell, glass beads, imitation Venetian glass pendants, sterling silver chains and components.
Phone soon on 0754727409 and book a time.
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday mornings
Tuesday to Friday afternoons
Other times (including weekends by arrangement).
Basic lessons 1 to 3 Advanced 4 & 5:
- Useing tiger tail and crimps; you will make earrings, a necklace and/or bracelet (if time permits)
- Making loops with head pins and eye pins; you will make earrings, a necklace and/or bracelet (if time permits)
- Using chain and loops (pre-requisite #2 lesson); you will make earrings, a multi-strand necklace or bracelet
- Fancy bracelets (exmples on our Home page)
- Wire work with Dennis
- Using Hotfix to embelish clothing and other materials
|Example of lesson 1||Examples of lesson 5|
When you start your first lesson you receive 10% discount off materials used at that class. All continuing customers receive 10% off any products (excluding specials and items marked ND or NW), purchased from feather's nest creations at Yandina.