How would you like to create your own unique style of jewellery which is only limited by your imagination?
For $25 ($15 school students) you can have 2 hours of personalized instruction and assistance. Bring 1 or 2 friends for an extra $20 each. Use our tools in the class or buy your own. Purchase the beads and other components to use in your creation. We stock a large variety of Swarovski crystal beads, pearls, pendants and spacers, findings, glass beads, semi-precious gem stones, sterling silver chains and components.
Phone soon: Dennis on 0754727409 or Heather on 0754728710 or 0407612786 and book a suitable time.
Basic lessons 1 to 3: Advanced 4 & 5: Other Craft 6 to 8
- Use of tiger tail and crimps; you will make earrings, a necklace and/or bracelet (if time permits)
- Making loops with head pins and eye pins; you will make earrings, a necklace and/or bracelet (if time permits)
- Using chain and loops (pre-requisite #2 lesson); you will make earrings, a multi-strand necklace or bracelet
- Fancy bracelets (exmples on our Home page)
- Wire work with Heather
- Using Hotfix to embellish clothing and other materials
- Card making
- Scrap Booking including Kaisercraft and heartfelt creations.
|Example 1||Example 5||Example 8|
When you start your first lesson you receive 10% discount off beading materials used at that class. All continuing customers receive 10% off any beading products (excluding specials and items marked ND or NW), purchased from shop in Yandina. From time to time we have specials on other items such as 25% off Kaisercraft MDF and 50% of selected papers